An Interview with Ms. Gaurisha Singh


 Ms. Gaurisha Singh

Who and what inspired you to embark on your own journey in the world of arts?

My passion and desire to paint. The urge to pick brushes up and paint something aesthetically pleasing, representing different forms of art and culture is what inspires me to paint just each and every time.

Have you studied arts or obtained formal training in it?

Even though I'd love to, the answer to this would be unfortunately no. I never had the time to go for formal training, years over years I kept practicing on my own to achieve perfection.

Describe your art style

I love using oil and acrylic paints on canvas and making freehand objects or figures, mainly defined as modern art. The strokes with a blend of colors give a beautiful outlook to it.

For how many years have you practiced your art, and have you had to overcome any hurdles on the way?

I have been practicing for 3 years and I still am because I believe practice makes a man perfect. I've faced many obstacles and it took time and patience to learn each and every tinge and hue of color.

What memorable responses have you had to your work?

People commented that I am very good at modern abstract paintings and a combination of colors that they find pleasing to the eyes.

What do you aim to achieve in the future?

Everyone has high aims and aspirations and dreams but all I'd truly want is to occupy little space in the hearts of people and to be remembered through my paintings.

Is there any specific area you now wish to explore?

Of course, learning never ends, does it?! I would love to explore the field of making portraits with paints. Also, i'd love to make landscapes and try out other types of paintings.

What would you advise youngsters inclined towards the arts?

I'd tell them that they should go for what they feel from the heart. Art cannot be defined and is not confined to a particular type, it has many dimensions and perceptions, different to different people. For me personally, it is way to express what i feel and helps me be at ease.


Ms. Gaurisha Singh's Artworks




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Gaurisha!!πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations di πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful perception n amzing description of ur talent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations gaurishaπŸ˜ŠπŸ’

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Dr. Aruna Narlikar