An Interview with Ms. Anjali Naik


Ms. Anjali Naik

Who or what inspired you to embark on your own journey in the world of arts?

My natural instinctive pull towards beautiful things around always inspired me to create my own impressions. 
Appreciation from friends and family for my art being unique and interesting, encouraged me to experiment.

 Have you studied arts or obtained formal training in it?

I have no formal training in the arts. It has been always a hobby for me. 
I don't want to limit myself to one or two forms of expression. I want to be natural, original, and versatile.

Describe your art style.

I have an eye for beauty. I find random non-specific things in nature, people, and life in general attractive, and I make good compositions out of them.

For how many years have you practiced your art, and have you had to overcome any hurdles on the way?

I have been experimenting in art since my childhood. Need to explain and justify the use of different materials, was my major hurdle initially.  When the final outcome every time emerged unique and beautiful, I didn't have that hurdle. The art was self-explanatory and became my strength.

What memorable responses have you had to your work? 

I created a composition of Panchatantra characters in the form of a happy communicative jungle on a wall. It was loved by many. It used to be a conversation starter amongst visitors. I cherish those memories.

 What do you aim to achieve in the future?

My aim is to motivate more and more people to express through art without feeling limited by knowledge and skill.

Is there any specific area you now wish to explore?

I want to explore different materials I have not used as yet. learning to make stained glass mural, is my dream.

What would you advise youngsters inclined towards the arts?  

I would advise youngsters to go beyond the set boundaries of any art forms, explore different materials, experiment, and practice. 
The art you create should radiate your passion and then you will receive what you need in abundance.

Ms. Anjali Naik's Artworks



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Dr. Aruna Narlikar

An Interview with Ms. Sumita Kakkar and Mr. Rajesh Kakkar

An Interview with Ms. Gaurisha Singh