An Interview with Mr. Gautam Dutta


Mr. Gautam Dutta

Who or what inspired you to embark on your own journey in the world of arts?
Words of appreciation and praise from my parents and my nears and dears fuelled me to continue with drawings/ paintings right from my childhood

Have you studied arts or obtained formal training in it?
Unfortunately no. Being located at a remote place of central India got no scope for formal coaching on fine arts. Seeing and self-learning were the only means of learning for me.

Describe your art style.
Having a strong flair for realistic paintings. Love other styles of painting with a touch of Impressionism 

For how many years have you practiced your art, and have you had to overcome any hurdles?
Right from my childhood and still continuing up till now. I kept practicing even in my small time slots available within my busy professional life
Referred books and made friends of this field to clear small doubts.

What memorable responses have you had to your work?  
Won prizes in various fine art competitions became a recognized contemporary artist among other legends of this field. Exhibited my paintings in Udaipur, Raipur, and other art lovers' places.

What do you aim to achieve in the future? 
To paint canvases with feelings to feel people what I felt during painting.

Is there any specific area you now wish to explore?
To know and practice more of impressionistic and abstract paintings.

What would you advise youngsters inclined towards the arts? 
To take up paintings as painted prayers. Practice - practice and practice, we all can create paintings

Mr. Gautam Dutta's Artworks



Comments

  1. Gautam Da, that's a truly stunning piece of art! Marvelous✌��
    -Rinku

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could hear the ferocious noise of the waves. It"s so real

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid work, would like to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dutta Sir, is a brilliant personality...not only artist, but also science and general awareness is too good.. i am happy to have worked so closely...for me he is my guru who sets an example of how to proceed...and am happy he has pursued his skill...all the best Datta Sir!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

An Interview with Dr. Aruna Narlikar

An Interview with Ms. Sumita Kakkar and Mr. Rajesh Kakkar

An Interview with Ms. Gaurisha Singh